Download and Install Prilink Report:
- Step 1: If you have installed a previous version of Prilink Report, uninstall it using Control Panel Add/Remove Programs (ensure that the program you select for removal is named “Prilink Report”. ** Do not uninstall PrilinkII software **).
- Step 2: Download and run the installer – preport-1.2.6-win32.exe.
- Step 3: Depending on the version of PrilinkII you are running, download one of the following zip files and extract
- Step 4: For automatic daily reports, download the zip file below and extract
- Use this version if running PrilinkII version 7.63 or later
- (This feature is not supported for versions of PrilinkII older than 7.63.)
- Step 1: Start PrilinkII software and connect to your site.
- Step 2: Select
Reportfrom the Main Menu bar, and choose your site.
- Step 3: Select a date range for the report, and select
yesfor all three report options.
- Step 4: Hit OK.
Once completed, the report is saved under